We have an extensive range of pallet lifts for the food and pharmaceutical sector. Our pallet lifts can handle various goods including pallets, drums and bins. In addition to our standard pallet lift range, we can also create custom pallet lifts designed for a particular task.
Pallet Lift Features
All of our pallet lifts benefit frorm the following features as standard:
- Stainless Steel or Mild Steel Construction
- Food/Pharmaceutical Industry Specification
- Standard and Custom Design Machines
- Fully TIG/MIG Welded Construction
- Goods Lifts for Pallets, Bins, Drums etc
- Lift Heights – No Maximum
- Lifting Capacity - No Maximum
- Chain Drive
- Fully Enclosed Safety Guard Option
- Fully Load Tested and CE Certified
- Direct from a British Manufacture
- LOLER Inspection and After Sales Service Available
View Machine Safety Features
Machine Safety Features
We place a very high importance on safety of all of our machinery and we would highlight the following features:-
- All of our designs are independently analysed using the latest Finite Element Analysis 3D Modelling Software to check the maximum stress levels in all parts of the machine.
- The lifting chains have a high corrosion resistance and tensile strength.
- All machines are tested in our factory with a test load which is 25% above the machine Safe Working Load
- The machine is supplied with a Safety Guard it will fully enclose the machine to meet the Guidelines of PD 5304 Safety of Machinery.
- The Safety Guard door will be fitted with a Safety Interlock Switch which locks the guard gate shut unless the lift carriage is at the full down position, preventing access beneath a raised load at any time.
- Our electrical control panel is an IP65 Enclosure which is mounted conveniently on the safety guard and all other components are rated to at least IP65.
- The control panel is fitted with a Safety Relay which monitors all safety switches at all times to a Performance Level D.
- The lifting carriage is designed so that the machine does not need to be mounted in a pit.
- To allow easy access onto the lift carriage, the machine is supplied with a short low level ramp.
- The entire machine is manufactured either in mild steel with a durable powder coated finish or in stainless steel Grade 304 with a hygienic Food Quality finish.
- The machine will be fitted with dual limit switches at full up and full down which prevents the machine from ever over travelling.
- The control system is fitted with an Electrical Actuator that supports the lift carriage in the raised position to allow the carriage to be loaded safely.
- The actuator is also used to allow a Safe Cleaning Procedure around the inside of the safety guard at the bottom of the machine.
Pallet Lift Safe Access System
This cleaning system will be fitted to your Pallet Lift during manufacture to allow safe access to the floor beneath the lift carriage for cleaning or maintenance. The cleaning system will operate as follows:-
- The lift frame must be empty, at the full up position and the safety guard gate must be closed
- At the full up position, the lift carriage is prevented from moving by a 50mm support bar driven out beneath the lift carriage using an electrical actuator
- As the bar is engaged, it will alter the state of 2 off separate safety limit switches
- The one switch will disable the machines safety circuit and relay
- The second limit switch will allow the lower safety guard door to be opened providing that the Cleaning Key Switch has been operated
- It is now safe to enter the lift enclosure for cleaning purposes with the machine disabled and the lift carriage supported
- Once cleaning is complete, the above sequence is reversed
Our Pallet Lift Range
We have an extensive range of pallet lifts, here are just a few of the pallet lifts in our standard range, however as we are a manufacturer of pallet lifts, if you have a bespoke requirement we can cater for that as well.